Everyone can take better photos. Everyone.
Better photography is not limited to a certain age group or people who are good with technology or have a special creative ‘eye’. Any adult or child can improve their skills.
Consider the following questions…
- Are you stuck on ‘auto’? but still suspect that you only use a fraction of your camera’s capabilities?
- Would you like to know what it takes to make a ‘good’ photo and how you can apply sound photo graphic principles to every shot you take?
- Do you own a digital SLR, hybrid, point-and-shoot, iPad or quality smartphone?
If yes, then why not take a lesson or two with me? You’ll have fun, you’ll learn a lot and you’ll soon be taking photos that you’ll be happy and proud to share!
Rest assured that lessons are designed for your level. They are relaxed, informal and really a lot of fun. There will be homework – but no grades and definitely no tests!
|Private Lessons: Adults||Private Lessons: Kids|
|4 Sessions - $265||4 Sessions - $140|
|Sessions are 90 minutes||Sessions are 1 hour|
|1 Session - $75||1 Session - $40|
Want to learn with a friend? 2 person discount: 25% pp: 3 person discount: 35% pp: (kid’s sessions are strictly one-on-one)
A note about kid’s sessions. Better photography is easily within everybody’s reach and that’s why I love to teach both adults and kids. My sessions with kids are shorter and involve part photography and part photo-editing (if desired) since kids are often interested and intuitive regarding editing software and love to get creative with their photos.
All clients receive: unlimited email support and (if applicable!) automatic membership in the Toronto Women’s Camera Club
Some final details…
- Lessons are held at 1130 Yonge Street, Toronto. Or at your home if within a reasonable distance.
- For in-home lessons that are further afield there’s a one-time fee of $30 per package.
- Single session or package cost payable by cash or check at first session.
- For additional information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org