Awesome. Simple. Available. Social. The iPhone camera has become a phenomenon.
I own a great camera and great lenses, but 95% of the time I’m not carrying them with me. My iPhone however, is always at the ready!
|ATTN: CALGARY IPHONEOGRAPHERS! CLICK HERE FOR COURSE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION!|
I’ll be running this course 3 times in the 3rd Quarter of 2016
Course registration: $149
BUT I am now offering a greater choice of dates
Course will comprise of two consecutive Saturdays @ 10AM – 2PM
|Month||Part 1||Part 2|
|July||16th or 17th||23rd or 24th|
|August||20th or 21st||27th or 28th|
|September||10th or 11th||17th or 18th|
- OR any combination of Part 1 and Part 2 i.e. one Saturday and one Sunday or vice-versa
- Just trying to add extra flexibility as we all have a lot of obligations on the weekends and sometimes it’s hard to make consecutive Saturdays or Sundays
- Proper focus and exposure (so easy!)
- Limitations and how to avoid them
iPhone versatility = awesome shots
- Panoramas and 360° shots.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) – what’s that?
- The very best apps and how to use them.
- Add-ons, lenses, mini-tripods – which ones are worth it?
Once we’ve covered the topics I’ve listed above – you’ll be able to take almost any kind of photo. Even low light can be conquered with a little know-how.
- Kid’s sports
- Family events
- Close-up (macro) photography.
All will be available to you. And ALL your shots will be better.