I’m happy to work with any digital SLR or mirrorless camera including but not limited to Canon, Nikon, Sony and Panasonic cameras with any accompanying lenses
Single session content:
- photography basics,
- your camera settings (mysteries will be unlocked!)
- practical work – we’ll definitely be shooting
- customized notes post-session
Multiple session content:
- allows time for you to become increasingly familiar with your settings
- in-depth look at the foundations of photography
- composition and the light
- you’ll become more comfortable with your camera and have a good grasp of what it can and cannot do
Schedule of rates:
1 x 90 minute session: $75 +HST
2 x 90 minute sessions: $140 +HST
3 x 90 minute sessions: $210 +HST
4 x 90 minute sessions: $265 +HST
Learn with a friend!
- 2 person discount: 25% pp: 3 person discount: 35% pp
Rest assured . . .
that lessons are designed for your level. They are relaxed, informal and really a lot of fun. There will be homework – but no grades and definitely no tests!
All clients receive: unlimited email support and (if applicable!) automatic membership in the Toronto Women’s Camera Club